Kathmandu Nepal Package
(3Nts Kathmandu – 2Nts Chitwan – 2Nts Pokhra)
|Day 01||ARRIVE KATHMANDU
Arrive Kathmandu Airport receive and transfer to hotel.
after breakfast half day local sight seeing in Kathmandu will cover Pashupati Nath Temple “ Temple of Lord Shiva has golden roof with four silver doors situated bank of the Bagmati River” and Baudha Nath Supa built in 5th century AD; the ancient stupa is one of the biggest in the World. Post Lunch sight seeing to Patan Durbar Square, Krishna Temple and Swayambhunath Stupa evening free for your personal activities.
|Day 03||KATHMANDU – CHITWAN
after breakfast drive to Chitwan National Park “ The best managed National Park in Asia “ adventure sports lover can go for River Rafting on the way to Chitwan and Cable Car Ride to Manokamana Temple at your own cost if you will directly arrive in Chitwan will take you for visit to Tharu village and back to lodge dinner and overnight in Chitwan.
full day jungle activities in Chitwan this day you will be very busy in chitwan wake up by 06:30 hrs and breakfast will be serve at 0700 hrs. 0800 hrs till evening will move for Elephant back Safari this is the most exciting way to see natural habits of the wild animals in the Jungle. After Elephant Safari will take you for jungle walk and bird watching, A 45 minutes walk through grassland and forest upstream of the Rapti river. Canoeing ride on the Rapti River to observe crocodiles along the bands while floating back to the camp. overnight in Chitwan.
|Day 05||CHITWAN – POKHARA
after breakfast transfer to Pokhara “ The Valley is one of the picturesque destination in Nepal. The beauty of the Valley is enhanced by its lakes Fewa, Begnas and Rupa; The Valley is situated 200 kms west of Kathmandu and altitude of 900 meters from the Sea level. For the Mountain Lovers Pokhara offers the magnificient views of Mt Fish Tail locally name “ Machhapuchre “ 5 peaks of Mt Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Himanchuli and other peaks. Pokhara Valley is such a place in the World to provide such a dramatic views in the subtropical setting. Afternoon free in Pokhara. Overnight in Pokhara.
half day local sight seeing in Pokhara will cover Davi’s fall locally known as Patale Chhango ( hell’s fall ); is lovely waterfall lying about two km south west of Pokhara Airport on the Siddartha Highway and Gupteswar Cave is a sacred cave, situated opp of Davi’s fall the cave is almost 3 kms long. Afternoon free for your personal activities. Overnight in Pokhara.
After breakfast drive back to Kathmandu. Afternoon free for shopping and other personal activities. Overnight in Kathmandu.
|Day 08||KATHMANDU DEPARTURE
After breakfast transfer to airport.
|PAX||NO OF PAX||BUDGET||STANDARD||DELUXE||SUPER DELUXE||EXECUTIVE|
|Adult – Twin Sharing||2 PAX||18800||21100||24950||30000||38300|
|Child – without bed||4500||5150||6350||7800||10700|
25% Season rate Above Long weekends X-Mas & New Years extra Charges
|Kathmandu||Blue Diamond / Kathmandu Prince||Manang / Marshyangdi||Grand / Vaishali||Everest||Soaltee Crowne Plaza|
|Chitwan||Baghmara||Baghmara||West Wood / Jungle Camp||West Wood / Chitwan Adv.||Machan
|Pokhara||Stupa / Golden Gate||Kantipur / Central Lake / Dandelion||Mt
Kailash / Lake Side Retreat / Land
|Fish Tail / Temple Tree||Fish Tail / Temple Tree|
- Accommodation as per the Itinerary and respective hotels with breakfast except Chitwan with all meals.
- Transportation as per the Itinerary by non AC private Vehicle ( Vehicle is not on disposal service will be provide point to point basis ) We use vehicles as below : 2 to 3 Pax – Car, 4 to 7 Pax – Toyota Van, 8 + Pax Toyota Hiace.
- Airport transfers and local sight seeing in Hotel Soaltee Crowne Plaza by hotels vehicle SIC basis.
- Entrance Charges during sight seeing. 05.00% GST.
- Given rates are B2B basis and nett and non commissionable.
- Identification for Air Travelers to Nepal to Adult Valid Passport or Election ID Card issued by Election Commission of India and to Child below 18 years travelling with parents School/College ID with photograph; and Child upto 3 years birth certificate.
- Carrying of Rs 500 / Rs 1000 domination Indian notes is illegal to Nepal; It is punishable offence.
Once booking is CONFIRMED cancellation charges will apply as below :
- Cancellation make within 15 days of Arrival of the Guest 10% of the total amount will charges.
- Cancellation make within 7 days of Arrival of the Guest 25% of the total amount will charge.
- Cancellation make within 72 hours of Arrival of the Guest 50% of the total amount will charge.
- Cancellation make within 24 hours of Arrival of the Guest 100% of the total amount ( There will be no