Kathmandu Nepal Package
(2Nts Kathmandu -2Nts Chitwan – 2Nts Pokhra – 2Nts Jomson)
|Day 01||ARRIVE KATHMANDU
Arrive Kathmandu Airport receive and transfer to hotel and half day local sight seeing in Kathmandu will cover Pashupati Nath Temple “ Temple of Lord Shiva has golden roof with four silver doors situated bank of the Bagmati River” and Baudha Nath Supa built in 5th century AD; the ancient stupa is one of the biggest in the World. Evening free for your Personal Activities.
|Day 02||KATHMANDU – CHITWAN
After breakfast drive to Chitwan National Park “ The best managed National Park in Asia “ adventure sports lover can go for River Rafting on the way to Chitwan and Cable Car Ride to Manokamana Temple at your own cost if you will directly arrive in Chitwan will take you for visit to Tharu village and back to lodge dinner and overnight in Chitwan.
|Day 03||CHITWAN LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast transfer to full day jungle activities in Chitwan this day you will be very busy in chitwan wake up by 06:30 hrs and breakfast will be serve at 0700 hrs. 0800 hrs till evening will move for Elephant back Safari this is the most exciting way to see natural habits of the wild animals in the Jungle. After Elephant Safari will take you for jungle walk and bird watching, A 45 minutes walk through grassland and forest upstream of the Rapti river. Canoeing ride on the Rapti River to observe crocodiles along the bands while floating back to the camp. overnight in Chitwan.
|Day 04||CHITWAN – POKHARA
After breakfast transfer to Pokhara “ The Valley is one of the picturesque destination in Nepal. The beauty of the Valley is enhanced by its lakes Fewa, Begnas and Rupa; The Valley is situated 200 kms west of Kathmandu and altitude of 900 meters from the Sea level. For the Mountain Lovers Pokhara offers the magnificient views of Mt Fish Tail locally name “ Machhapuchre “ 5 peaks of Mt Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Himanchuli and other peaks. Pokhara Valley is such a place in the World to provide such a dramatic views in the subtropical setting. Afternoon free in Pokhara. Overnight in Pokhara.
|Day 05||POKHARA LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast half day local sight seeing in Pokhara will cover Davi’s fall locally known as Patale Chhango ( hell’s fall ); is lovely waterfall lying about two km south west of Pokhara Airport on the Siddartha Highway and Gupteswar Cave is a sacred cave, situated opp of Davi’s fall the cave is almost 3 kms long, Binde Bashini Temple and Seti Gorge. Afternoon free for your personal activities. Overnight in Pokhara.
|Day 06||POKHARA – JOMSOM
Early in the morning fly to Jomsom ( our manager will collect documents : copy of your photo ID and 2 nos of photographs to issue Jomsom entry permit one day prior of your departure in Pokhara ) ; Jomsom is small town in the upper Kali Gandaki Valley at an altitude of approx 9000 ft above the Sea level; beautiful valley is surrounded by the Himalaya is lies in th Annapurna Circuit the place very famous for trekking; nearby is the famous pilgrimage site Muktinath. Arrive Jomsom free for your personal activities. Overnight in Jomsom hotel.
|Day 07||JOMSOM LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast you can go to visit the places which lie few distance from Jomsom South the most well-known area of cultivation of apples and of apricots in Nepal ( Marpha ); surround enjoy to visit beautiful Dhumba Lake and Marpha Village at your own Cost. Arrive Jomsom full day free for your personal activities.
|Day 08||JOMSOM – KATHMANDU
After breakfast transfer to Kathmandu and half day local sightseeing to to Patan Durbar Square, Krishna Temple and Swayambhunath Stupa evening free for your personal activities.
|Day 09||KATHMANDU DEPARTURE
After breakfast transfer to airport.
|PAX||NO OF PAX||BUDGET||STANDARD||DELUXE||SUPER DELUXE||EXECUTIVE|
|Adult – Twin Sharing||2 PAX||33550||34500||39000||46200||55200|
|Child – with bed||21400||22800||26700||32500||37000|
|Child – No Bed||17000||18400||19500||20300||23500|
25% Season rate Above Long weekends X-Mas & New Years extra Charges.
Diamond / Kathmandu Prince
|Manang / Marshyangdi||Grand / Vaishali||Everest||Soaltee Crowne Plaza|
|Chitwan||Baghmara||Baghmara||West Wood / Jungle Camp||West Wood / Chitwan Adv.||Machan
|Pokhara||Stupa / Golden Gate||Kantipur / Central Lake / Dandelion||Mt
Kailash / Lake Side Retreat / Land
Tail / Temple Tree
|Fish Tail / Temple Tree|
|Nagarkot||Paradise – std||Paradise – DLX||Fort/ Country Villa||Club Himalaya||Club Himalaya|
|Jomsom||Trekkers Inn||Majestic||Om’s Home||JMR – std||JMR – dlx|
- Accommodation as per the Itinerary and respective hotels with breakfast except Chitwan with all meals.
- Transportation as per the Itinerary by non AC private Vehicle ( Vehicle is not on disposal service will be provide point to point basis ) We use vehicles as below : 2 to 3 Pax – Car, 4 to 7 Pax – Toyota Van, 8 + Pax Toyota Hiace.
- Airport transfers and local sight seeing in Hotel Soaltee Crowne Plaza by hotels vehicle SIC basis
- Entrance Charges during sight seeing. 05.00% GST.
- Given rates are B2B basis and nett and non commissionable.
- Identification for Air Travelers to Nepal to Adult Valid Passport or Election ID Card issued by Election Commission of India and to Child below 18 years travelling with parents School/College ID with photograph; and Child upto 3 years birth certificate.
- Carrying of Rs 500 / Rs 1000 domination Indian notes is illegal to Nepal; It is punishable offence.
Once booking is CONFIRMED cancellation charges will apply as below :
- Cancellation make within 15 days of Arrival of the Guest 10% of the total amount will charges.
- Cancellation make within 7 days of Arrival of the Guest 25% of the total amount will charge.
- Cancellation make within 72 hours of Arrival of the Guest 50% of the total amount will charge.
- Cancellation make within 24 hours of Arrival of the Guest 100% of the total amount.