Srinagar Kashmir Package
(2Nts Pahalgam – 1Nt Gulmarg – 3Nts Srinagar)
|Day-01||Srinagar – Pahalgam (100 Km – 3Hrs)
Meet & Greet on arrival at Srinagar Airport & Proceed to Pahalgam.On arrival Pahalgam Check into hotel evening free day .Overnight stay at Pahalgam
|Day-02||Pahalgam Local Sightseeing
Morning after breakfast visit Pahalgam Local sightseeing ( by OWN Cost ) Aru Valley , Betaab Valley , Chandanwari Etc.Overnight stay at Pahalgam.
|Day-03||Pahalgam – Gulmarg (160 Kms – 4/ 5 Hrs )
After breakfast drive to Gulmarg (Meadow of Flowers) 2730 Mts. above sea level. Gulmarg has one of the best Ski slopes in the world and highest golf course of the world with 18 holes. One can also have the view of Nanga Parbhat if weather permits. The view enroute from Tangmarg to Gulmarg is fascinating. One can also have a short trek upto Khilangmarg which can be covered in about 3 hrs. Also enjoy sledge riding on snow. Chair Lifts for mountain ride are also available. Overnight stay at Gulmarg.
|Day-04||Gulmarg – Sonmarg – Srinagar (85 Kms 2/ 3 Hrs)
Morning after breakfast proceed to Sonamarg (Golden Meadow) Sonamarg lies in Sindh Valley streamed with flowers and surrounded by mountains. Sonamarg is also the base for some interesting treks to the high altitude of Himalayan Lakes. Enjoy horse riding upto Thajwas glacier and sledge riding on snow. Overnight stay Srinagar .
|Day-05||Srinagar Local Sightseeing
Morning After breakfast visited Baltic tribe’s settlement of Nilagrad is located nearby, at the junction of the Sindh River and a mountain stream. The waters of the stream are reddish in colour, and are believed to have medicinal properties; the locals bathe here every Sunday. The Zoji-la Pass, the main route into Ladakh, is set at an altitude of 3,540 m and offers striking views of the surrounding environs. It is also an exceptionally picturesque spot in its own right, as are Baltal, which lies at its base, and Yushmarg, a popular picnic site close by.In the evening we will drive back to Srinagar . Overnight stay at Srinagar.
|Day-06||Srinagar Local Sightseeing
Morning sightseeing of Mughal Gardens visiting Nishat Bagh (Abode of pleasure) built by Asif Khan brother in law of Jahangir in 1632 AD. And Shalimar Bagh (Abode of love) built by Jehangir for his wife Empress Noor Jehan. All the gardens are situated on the bank of Dal Lake with the Zabarwan Mountains in the background. The distance from Srinagar to the said gardens is about 12 and 15 kms respectively. Also visit Shankaracharya Temple to have Darshan and to have bird’s eye view of Srinagar City and famous Dal Lake. Enroute visit carpet-weaving factory. Afternoon free for personal activities / shopping. Overnight in Deluxe House Boat.
Morning after breakfast check out from Hotel & Transfer to airport to catch flight for onward destination.
|Tariff per person Twin Sharing||Standard||Deluxe||Luxury||Standard||Deluxe||Luxury|
|Child without bed ( 5-10 yrs ) Pax||4000||4500||6000||4000||4500||9000|
|Destinations||Standrad Hotels||Deluxe Hotels||Luxury Hotels|
Hotel Taj Lalchowk
York Group of Hotels
Hotel Raj Palace
|Gulmarg||Hotel Zam Zam
- Accommodation on Double/triple sharing basis with base category room at all destinations.
- Meal Plan will be on MAP ( Breakfast + Dinner ) in hotel.
- Transfer & Sightseeing by Indica Non AC twin/triple & four / Six sharing Tavera Non AC.
- Includes toll, parking, Driverbata, interstate permile & fuel Cost.
- Any train fair/Airfare.
- Any rides /safari/Boating charges.
- Entrance fees, Camera fees & Guide charges.
- Personal expenses like phone calls,laundry,alcoholic and non alcoholic beverage.
- Any other expenses or services not mentioned in inclusions.
- Service tax @ 05.00% above package cost.
- Shopping would be on your own arrangements.
- To reach the glaciers and the gondola station, you can hire ponies / horses on a direct payment basis as vehicles are not allowed beyond a certain point in Gulmarg and Sonmarg.
- You can hire ponies / horses in Gulmarg and Sonmarg on a direct payment basis.
- The Gondola ride would be on direct payment basis.
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services / transportation in any circumstance.
- Gulmarg Gondola Tickets @ 1600 for Phase 01 & Phase 02 Per Person
- Transportation to Thajwas Glacier at Sonmarg @ 2500 Per vehicle.( Vehicle to be used Sumo)
- Transportation to Aru Valley , Betaab Valley and chandan wadi @ 2500 Per Vehicle (Vehicle To be used Tata Sumo, Tavera)
- 10% cancellation charges if cancelled before 40 days from date of Arrival
- 15% cancellation charges if cancelled before 30 days from date of Arrival
- 50% cancellation charges if cancelled within a 20 days from date of Arrival.
- No refund for tour starting within 10 days of tour or after starting or middle of the tour.